Hosting Platform Automation
Client – Hosting Company
Man Hours Spent : 20k+
The client is ranked among the world’s top web hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated server hosting provider since 1998 had a requirement to automate their hosting platform and business processes.
The application built for them served as a platform to effectively manage/service
- Customers for web hosting, vps and cloud hosting
- Backend Servers, datacenters and network/hardware inventory
- Staff, Customer Support and 24×7 ops
- Revenue & Billing
- Reseller and Affiliate Partners & channels
The client chose CodeWebber as their development partner for this extensive and complex system due to our expertise, know-how and years of experience in servicing hosting companies and datacenters. The domain experience played a critical factor in building the right solution to fit their business processes and increase their operational efficiency multi-fold. It was also built under an extremely flexible and scalable model to be able to expand as the business grows.
Some of the highlights of the system are
- Automated order process for Cpanel, SolusVM, Virtuozzo & Onapp orders with provisioning within 5 minutes and fraud check handled through Maxmind.
- An-end-to-end integration of the support management platform with Kayako Support Suite
- Domain management with Enom/Tucows integration for auto-renewal
- Complete Billing platform – Auto-Invoicing, Payment reminder, Credit handling, Auth.net/Paypal integration, Automated account suspension & termination
- End-to-end backend operations management – Servers, Dacenters, IP blocks & assignment, Hardware & Network inventory.
- Staff management & scheduling
- Automation of first level Security & Network audits clubbed with network, bandwidth & server monitoring.
- Marketing management for Campaigns, Coupons and new offers.
- Affiliates and Reseller Management
- Management Reports for Revenue Trends, Profitability, Cancellations, Product based performance as well as numerous other performance metrics.
- Finally an end-to-end customer portal to streamline all interaction and communication with their 15000+ active customer base.
LAMP, Varnish, Nginx, CakePHP framework, Html/Css/JS.
API integration of the platform with Cpanel/WHMCS Hosting, Virtuozzo VPS, Onapp Cloud, SolusVM VPS, Kayako SupportSuite API, Nagios Monitoring, MRTG Monitoring, Google Analytics, Commission Junction, Authnet Payment Processing, Paypal Payment Processing, Maxmind Fraud Check, Enom Domain Registrar, Tucows Domain Registrar.