CodeWebber’s team of PHP developers can create custom solutions that are specially designed for your business requirements, providing your business a web presence that is in every way unique from your competitors. From the initial structure to design and development, our team of experts can meet your expectations.
We have a team of experienced and highly qualified PHP developers who have worked on countless project and work diligently to meet your competitive goals.
Our Services Include
- Custom Application Development
- MySQL, Postgresql Integration
- PHP4 to PHP5 Migration
- API Development
- Application Lifecycle Support
- Web Services Integration
- Testing & Performance Tuning
Benefits of Web Application Development using PHP
- It’s open source and free to use
- Supports variety of web servers and multiple platform
- Large amount of database interfaces like My SQL, MS SQL, Oracle, Informiz and PostgreSQL etc.
- Rapid, Fast, Reliable Web Development
- Reduces the web development costs and time
- Offers various security levels
- PHP provides high performance multi language support
- It is highly customizable, robust and it is easily adaptable to All Web Development Requirement
Initial Consultation & Analysis
A clear understanding of the requirement is quintessential for the creation of a successful product. Our initial stage of consultation & Analysis makes sure that the client’s requirement is understood by all in the team. This is done by properly evaluating each pain point and, creating an initial draft of the possible solutions.
Our Creative Team reviews and revises the design until it is spot on to accomplish your goals.
It is in this phase the program is written according to specifications.
The multi-phase testing contains the module tests, the system test responsible for the connection of the modules and, the effectiveness tests performed by the client.
Once we are sure you will be happy with our work we deliver you the work.
By mutual agreement at the beginning of the project we will set out the length of time we will be able to help with trouble shooting and further developments on request.