Enterprise Dashboards & Mashups
In management information systems, a dashboard is “an easy to read, often single page, real-time user interface, showing a graphical presentation of the current status (snapshot) and historical trends of an organization’s key performance indicators to enable instantaneous and informed decisions to be made at a glance.”
Courtesty : Wikipedia
Creating Enterprise dashboard requires expertise in Business Domain, Business Analysis, API integration to access legacy data, workflow management standards and not but the least synchronous and asynchronous data passing mechanisms. At CodeWebber we have extensive experience in working with near to real time data flow management and analytics dashboards. Some of the software systems created by us draws inter departmental data and create dashboards for high level execs to monitor the realtime performance of their companies.
Technologies & Platform
Enterprise dashboard core technologies are PHP & Rails (Ruby on Rails) frameworks with front end choices ranging from HTML/Ajax/JS driven desktop front ends to app driven mobile front ends, to enable you access data on the go. At CodeWebber we work with Industry specialists and application architects to ensure that your project are always successful and bring in the business benefits defined.
Digital dashboards allow managers to monitor the contribution of the various departments in their organization. To gauge exactly how well an organization is performing overall, digital dashboards allow you to capture and report specific data points from each department within the organization, thus providing a “snapshot” of performance.
Enterprise Dashboard advantages
- Visual presentation of performance measures
- Ability to identify and correct negative trends
- Measure efficiencies/inefficiencies
- Ability to generate detailed reports showing new trends
- Ability to make more informed decisions based on collected business intelligence
- Align strategies and organizational goals
- Saves time compared to running multiple reports
- Gain total visibility of all systems instantly
- Quick identification of data outliers and correlations